COMMUNITY PLAN QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
In 2011 Whicham Parish researched and produced the area’s first Community Plan, which is now due for review and updating. This questionnaire asks many of the same questions as that circulated in 2011, partly so that a direct comparison can be made, but also because our population will have changed since then.
You can view the last Community Plan at here
This questionnaire is in 2 parts. Part 1 (with the green boxes) is about your household generally. Part 2 (with the yellow boxes) is for any or all members (16yrs or over) of your household to fill out, please. The final questions in Part 2 relate to what has happened in the parish since the last Community Plan was published, and identifies issues raised in the short questionnaire you may have completed last year. If you are receiving this questionnaire by post/delivery, and need more copies of Part 2, please let us know.
When filling out the questionnaire:
- Please answer the questions in Section 1 on behalf of the whole household.
- Section 2 questions should be answered by any member of your household who is 16yrs and over. (PLEASE COPY THAT SECTION AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED TO)
- Please consider Whicham Parish as a whole as well as your own village/area within it.
- Note that ALL information you give is in strict confidence. It will only be used to benefit the community.
- The basic personal details requested are to help us form an overview of the people who live here in 2020.
- If you have additional comments which are not covered by the questions, they are very welcome.